- ashamed of how you relate to money or your financial situation?
- constantly afraid about money?
- depressed or anxious because of your financial situation?
- suffering from chronic money problems such as compulsive shopping and spending?
- repeatedly breaking promises to yourself?
- feeling that you never have enough?
Money counseling is for those who…
- are in debt and need debt relief.
- want to transition in life but don’t know how.
- feel stuck in the same routine.
- are going through additional changes like a divorce or layoff.
- feel bored in retirement and need a second career.
Most of us believe that if we only had more money, our lives would be better. The truth is we can improve our lives just by changing the way we relate to the money we already have. Our money is related to so many parts of life: power, love, identity, security, self image, fear, and self worth. Money counseling will help you gain clarity about the interplay between emotions and financial behaviors. The goal of working with the Positive Self Center is to give you the knowledge and techniques you need to better understand and manage the role of money in your life.
Sally Palaian offers Financial Counseling at Positive Self Center and is the author of Spent: Break the Buying Obsession and Discover Your True Worth. Financial Counseling is not covered by insurance, please contact us for session rates.