- put off doing things that are important to you?
- find it impossible to complete things — going 60% into a project and then lose focus?
- feel overwhelmed with a lengthy to do list, or can’t seem to find your to do list or don’t know how to make them?
- have difficulty keeping track of and organizing your possessions?
- feel bad about yourself because of disorganization, procrastination or underachievement?
- get told by others told you that you act like an ADHD person?
We live in a linear, non-ADHD world and most ADHD individuals have a difficult time functioning in a society that is not geared for them. ADHD counseling and coaching will help you gain unique systems and structures that work for you. We’ll look at time management, physical space organization and money issues that are holding you back from being your best self. Using the creative brain of ADHD, we’ll test out and improvise practical techniques until you develop the life skills to be the success you want to be.
Through ADHD coaching, you’ll begin to…
- believe in your own talents
- gain motivation to make necessary changes for yourself
- identify how your unique blend of ADHD behaviors hinder your productivity and how to change them.
- structure your time to be both productive as well as relaxing
- regain self-esteem and be more compassionate toward yourself about your differences.
You are not alone! You have gifts and talents that cannot be recognized by the way modern day society runs. You’ve probably lived a long time believing that everyone else functions better than you do, that you should be like others, so you have been unable to see your strengths. ADHD/ADD Coaching will enable you to celebrate your special positive self.
Useful information elsewhere on the web :