- Are you unable to keep promises you make to yourself regarding your behavior?
- Have others in your life expressed concern about your compulsive behaviors?
- Do you find yourself lying to others or being secretive about your behavior?
- Have you lost interest in things you used to enjoy — and increasingly return to your addictions?
- Do you sometimes crave your addictive substance or behavior?
- Do you feel less able to handle stress without turning to your substance or behavior?
- Does your behavior or substance use bother you more than you admit?
If so, perhaps you need help to change your behavior. Psychotherapy has been found to be successful to help people to change behaviors. You are not alone. This is a unique time in history where people can seek resolution for longstanding addictions because it’s a time free of the stigma for seeking help.
Our therapists are trained and ready to help you make a plan for behavioral change and develop a support system for your new life and lifestyle. This is your chance to grow and heal and embrace a path of recovery for yourself – schedule your appointment today!