Meet Sally Palaian, PhD
I have been in practice for over 25 years doing individual, couples and group therapy, helping people to change — to discover who they are inside, and stretch to fulfill more of their potential. I love helping my clients learn to live their own life and lifestyle, not someone else’s. By providing support as they untangle themselves within relationships, jobs, and lives that are no longer working, I help my clients learn the skills needed to make positive changes.
In addition to being a fully licensed clinical psychologist, I am certified in EMDR, Holotropic Breathwork, and Imago Relationship Therapy, as well as being a Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator.
- Ph.D. Union Institute
- Psy.S. Center for Humanistic Studies
- M.A. St. Mary’s College
- B.A. University of Michigan
- Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator
- Certified Imago Relationship Therapist
- Certified Holotropic Breathwork Practitioner
- Certified EMDR, Level II
- 2Young2Retire Facilitator
- Michigan Psychological Association
- International Association for Imago Relationship Therapy
- Imago Relationship Therapy Association of Michigan
- Michigan Women’s Psychologists
- Association for Holotropic Breathwork International
To schedule an appointment with Sally please contact us or call (248) 645-5960.